Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Classes start tomorrow!



So I start classes tomorrow!! I've got Japanese in the morning at 10:40am and then Japanese Lit. at 1:00pm, just 3 hours today :) I'm pretty set as I've got everything situated now, well except for.......


My bank book, the people at the bank messed up and misspelled my middle name on the cover >_< So I think I have to get a new one, but it's no big deal. So if you have a complicated name (like my middle name Christian, apparently xD) and you have to set up a bank account or whatever, be prepared! I have seen quite a few versions of my middle name, but you can't really blame them since Japanese people don't have middle names! CRAZY GAIJIN WITH SO MANY NAMES xD

Well it shouldn't be that hard to switch one letter on it hopefully. Heck I even used an ATM with my account today. You can actually stick the ENTIRE bank book in the slot and deposit money that way, no card necessary. Pretty neat huh?

Also, I had Indian food for dinner at this restaurant called Pariwar which has student discounts :D It was incredibly delicious, especially the naan omg....






1 comment: